Body, Soul and Spirit
“All Three Are Our Priorities”
Our primary goal is to share the Love of God through His Son, Jesus Christ, and God’s wonderful Holy, powerful Word with all of our guests, in a safe environment.
All of our buildings and their contents have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. A protective shield has been installed on the lobby counter and our lobby area and Chapel have been redesigned to facilitate social distancing.
Online ticketing is encouraged and can be accessed on our website at BibleWalk.us. Visitors will be greeted upon entering BibleWalk and escorted to the lobby counter. Our staff will be wearing face coverings and observing social distancing. All tours will be self-guided unless a tour guide is requested prior to your visit.
In accordance with guidelines provided by our Governor and Health Officials, we will be implementing the following practices:
- Disinfecting high traffic areas will be completed throughout the day.
- Disinfecting highly touched areas will be completed throughout the day.
- The area will be completely sanitized at the conclusion of each tour.
- The entire building will be deep cleaned at the end of the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to guests.
- Staff will wear face coverings.
- Due to the Governor’s instructions, we now ask everyone to wear face coverings while touring. Effective July 17th at 6:00 p.m.
Open: Tuesday – Saturday
Hours: 10:00am – 5:00pm
All tours are now open.
Due to the financial impact of Covid-19, we are pleased to extend a 10% discount on admission prices in addition to free tours for children ages 10 & under.